If you’re new to the Roblox Zenkai Origins game, learning the controls can be a bit daunting. Fortunately, we’ve compiled a list of in-game controls. Read below to see how you can better control your character in Zenkai Origins.
- Alt – Use this to toggle Shift-Lock
- METRO – Use this to open the menu
- J – Press the J key to open the settings
- V – Tap on it to open the mission list. Press again to close the mission list.
Related: Roblox Zenkai Origin Codes (August 2021)
Combat and movement controls
- VS – Use C to turn on Ki
- me – Use this key for Ki Blast
- F – Press the F key to block
- GRAM – Press the G key to use Transform 1
- H – Use this key to use Transform 2
- Q – Use it both to dodge and disappear
- Z – The Z key will allow you to Feel / Explore
- Left click – Left click to use basic attack
- Right mouse button – Right click to use Strong Attack
- Space bar – Use this to jump
- Space bar x2 – Press space bar twice quickly to fly, then again to stop flying.
- Change – Use it to srpinter (when you are not flying)
- Change – Press Shift to fly (when you are already flying)
- control – Press the Ctrl key to fly down (when you are already flying)
- Shift + WW – This combo can be used to activate Super Speed Flying
Want to learn more about Roblox Zenkai Origins? Take a look at the full map and locations of Roblox Zenkai Origins, explained in professional game guides.