Apex Legends developer Respawn entertainment today released a new update for the game that adds a number of changes to the popular Battle Royale shooter. While this patch doesn’t drastically change the game as a whole, in particular, it does make a few changes to the latest legend in the first-person shooter.
For the most part, the most significant changes that have been made to the new Apex Legends Updates have arrived for Seer, which is the last Legend introduced in Season 10. In particular, Respawn hit Seer with a number of nerfs in this patch to make sure he isn’t stronger than the other legends of the game. Some of these changes include a longer cooldown to her maximum capacity, revisions to her passive, and various adjustments to her tactical ability.
Additionally, Respawn also noted that it caused a number of other bugfixes that were found in Apex Legends Recently. It’s pretty common for bugs like this to be fixed in routine fixes like this, so it’s no surprise to see Respawn continue to improve the game in this way.
In total, this Apex Legends The update should be available on all game platforms for now if you want to download it yourself. For reference, Annex It is currently available for free download on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
If you want to have a full view of all the new changes today Apex Legends update, you can find the patch notes below.
- Longer wait time between sensor peaks for full HP targets (1.25s to 1.75s)
- Ellipses of the central circle removed
- Reduced range beyond 75 m (blue peaks)
- Narrow field of vision
- Detonation delay increased from 1.4s to 1.6s
- Affected players no longer take damage or flashes. Screen shake from being touched is also reduced
- Adding slow movement while remaining tactical
- Reduced sound volume
- Fixed tactical effects visible at the firing range when they weren’t meant to be.
- Cooldown increased from 90 to 120 seconds.
- Reduced sound volume
- Fixed various bugs related to Seer.
- Adjusted volume of vocal lines played when Seer is selected
- Fixed a problem caused by Climatizer FX (“No grip effect” bug)
- Fixed a problem with challenges (“Array index -1 is out of range”)
- Fixed most cases of Legends “holding a grenade” when they did not have one in their inventory (Wattson still suffers in rare cases).
- Fixed a bug with the use of multiple grenades in Explosive Holds (a later update later today will make Explosive Holds appear closed)
- Switch: Holospray corrected today