Grindr is the largest dating network dedicated to dating gay and bisexual men. It was created in 2009 by Israeli Joel Simkhai. It has over 27 million user downloads spread across 192 countries. It works as an online dating application, which establishes relationships and contacts with its users thanks to a geolocation tool via GPS.
Step 1 – Install Bluestacks
To download Grindr on PC, you must first install an emulator. In this case we will use Bluestacks, the most famous and well-known on the market.
Bluestacks is an Android system emulator that allows us to install Android games and applications on our computer, as if we were running them on a mobile phone.
Step 2 – Download Grindr for PC
- Install and open Bluestacks.
- At the top right you will find a search field. write there grinder and click to search.
- The same emulator will take you to Google Play. There you need to click on the Grindr icon.
- Once opened, click where it says To install.
- Ready! Once the installation is complete, you can open it and enjoy Grindr on your computer.
How to Download Apps on Windows with Bluestacks
If you want to know other articles similar to Grindr for PC we recommend you to visit the category Social.