Noteshelf is a notes tool that will offer you an endless list of content generated from the palm of your hand. This way, you can create beautiful handwriting, to-do lists, attach PDFs, and even write documents all from a single app. Noteshelf has a smooth and fluid interface that makes you feel like writing with a pen on a pad of paper. In addition, you will be able to choose between different pens and highlighters in different sizes. You will be able to capture all your imagination, and combine colors, shapes and custom images.
Step 1 – Install Bluestacks
To download Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations on PC you need to install an emulator first. In this case we will use Bluestacks, the most famous and well-known on the market.
Bluestacks is an Android system emulator that allows us to install Android games and applications on our computer, as if we were running them on a mobile phone.
Step 2 – Download Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations for PC
- Install and open Bluestacks.
- At the top right you will find a search box. write there Noteshelf – Notes, annotations and click to search.
- The same emulator will take you to Google Play. There you need to click on the Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations icon.
- Once opened, click where it says Install.
- Ready! After the installation is complete, you can open it and enjoy Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations on your computer.
How to Download Apps on Windows with Bluestacks
If you want to know other articles similar to Noteshelf – Notes, annotations for PC we recommend you to visit the category Tools.