As with Unefon, checking AT & T’s balance is very simple and costs nothing. You can consult the official page of the service, make a phone call or send an SMS to the platform.
Operations can be performed via computer or smart devices. Therefore, first create your account or log into the service’s website, or download the Mobile application for iOS or Android to know all the details of consumption and available balance.
Check the AT&T balance on the web
- Enter the AT&T page and go to the option “My AT&T”.
- Enter your 10-digit number and password to enter. Otherwise, create an account on the platform to be able to access it by this method.
- On the screen you can see the details of the line: Prepaid or postpaid.
- Once done, you will be able to view your available balance, in addition to its validity.
On the web, you can also use the online chat to check your balance:
Go to the AT&T page.
- Click on the “Online Chat“Which is located in the lower right.
- Fill out the form with your name, phone number and email and click on “Start the discussion”.
A manager will then assist you to provide you with the available balance and its validity. However, before applying this method, be aware of AT&T’s hours of operation, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:50 p.m.
Check the AT&T balance via the mobile app
My AT&T is a service that allows you to manage a prepaid or contract line from a computer or smart device. For added convenience, download the Android or iOS mobile app and experience the benefits of the service, while checking your AT&T balance.
- Download the app on Google play if you have a Smartphone with Android. Otherwise, visit the Apple Store to download the application to your iPhone.
- Once done, click on the application and touch the option “My AT&T”.
- Enter your 10-digit number and password.
- Touch the option “To question“To check your balance.
Check AT&T balance per call
To check your AT&T balance by phone call, follow these steps:
- Dial the number * 611 from your AT&T line.
- Listen to the Start menu and select option 3.
- The operator will then tell you your AT&T balance.
Note that calls to check your balance are unlimited and free. The opening hours are 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Check AT&T balance by SMS
Another way to check AT & T’s balance is to text the company:
- Send an SMS with the word “Balance” from your AT&T phone to the number 1111.
- Once done, you will receive an SMS with the relevant details.
As you can see, it is a very easy and straightforward process. Choose the option that best meets your needs, and consider learning the other methods as a precaution in case of failure. Success!