TikTok is undoubtedly theapps of the moment, whose strong point is precisely the immediacy with which content can reach everyone and go viral in no time. Choreographies, recipes, funny kittens and videos, and even book reviews, no one can escape its charm and great attraction. It has established itself as a supplier of trends and tastes and everyone would like to be part of the “in” (and monetized) side of the social network.
Among the functions that TikTok mainly offers in the “For you“Surely there are live shows. Thanks to these live broadcasts, it is possible to create virtual living rooms in which to discuss with your subscribers, to obtain new ones with views and shares, and above all to be able to receive “gifts” from viewers who wish support the streamer to make it continue with its content.
How to follow live on TikTok?
To watch live on TikTok, you must first ensure that the TikTok app is installed on your mobile device. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- open the TikTok app and log into your account;
- tap the icon at the top left “Live”. Here you can see all live streams on TikTok;
- choose the live you want to follow from the list. When you enter the live, you will see the streaming video and you can interact with the creator of the live using the button “Comment” at the bottom of the screen ;
- If you want to be notified when your favorite creator is uploaded, you can follow him by clicking on the button “Follow” on his profile page. This way you will be notified each time a live starts.
Hope this helps you follow live on TikTok! If you want to make your broadcasts live and increase your subscriber count, please continue reading the article.
15 ways to get more followers on TikTok15 ways to get more followers on TikTokTikTok is the most trending social media platform right now. It has reached nearly three billion app downloads on the Google Play Store and App Store; in the first quarter of 2022 is […]keep reading
How to go live on TikTok?
If you are wondering how to create your own live, here is the very quick procedure, once learned it will surely come naturally to you.
The steps are very simple and you just have to follow them step by step:
- First of all To log in from your smartphone to the application ICT Tac;
- later, of yours Home page push the button “+”;
- you will then see two options, “Photo” And “Live”Press on “Live”;
- then press up “Go Live”.
From now on, you are live, ready to meet old and new subscribers and interact with them. The live stream can be stopped at any time by clicking on the red “Stop” button.
This process is standard for those who already have a large number of followers, at least 1000and therefore with the app’s default out-of-the-box function, which recognizes the user as a potential creator to be supported and developed through this feature.
If you don’t have 1000 followers, don’t worry, you can also use the feature to increase your followingread on to find out how to unlock it easily.
How to duet on TikTok and make reactionsHow to duet on TikTok and make reactionsTikTok is undoubtedly the social network of the moment and among its clips, funny duets and reactions appear more and more often. If you also want to know how they are made […]keep reading
How to unblock live on TikTok without having 1000 followers
If you still want to go live but don’t want to wait until you have the minimum number of subscribers, there is an easy way around the limit. This procedure is also quite simple and takes advantage of TikTok’s technical service to succeed, however, it takes some time to complete.
Here are the simple steps to unlock:
- First of all To log in from your smartphone to the application ICT Tac and enter yours Profile;
- to push on top right button with three horizontal lines (Settings) then on the voice “Settings and Privacy”;
- now press on “To report a problem”to initiate the assistance procedure;
- find the voice “Live” and press it;
- select, then “How to start a live”;
- press up “NO”, when you are asked if you have solved the problem with the suggestions offered by the application;
- leave a feedbacka small report, on your impossibility of creating the live following technical problems;
- finished comments, press “Submit”;
- at this point all you have to do is to wait for maximum 48 hours and the support itself will unlock the live feature for you.
TikTok Bots: what they are for and which ones are the bestTikTok Bots: what they are for and which ones are the bestTikTok is a new emerging, dynamic and rapidly expanding social network, particularly among young and very young people. We dedicated a popular article to ways to be successful on TikTok. […]keep reading
How to get followers easily?
start your own career Of tick tock it’s simple if you start on the right foot.
First try to create A base solid of followers. Ask your relatives, friends and acquaintances to follow you and share your content. The more active and involved they are in comments, likes and reposts, the more Tiktok will try to expand the range of sharing by reaching more users.
The next step is to figure out which orient oneself they’re all the rage on the platform right now, whether it’s dancing, singing, challenges (bravery challenges), cooking, animals… Choose something that’s most like you and jump into content creation. Always try to be originalheal the quality of the final product, and stand out others, this way your videos will attract more interest (and subscribers).
If you want to know more, follow our guide to trending on Tiktok.
Another way could be content creation anti-trend. Basically, find a trend and create critical and controversial content. Nothing attracts more attention than a discussion, and the more it is talked about, the more the algorithm will try to spread it to as many users as possible. Obviously, this route might also attract annoyed users, so it might not be recommended for those who are beginners or want a smoother experience on the platform.
A tip to cherish is to maintain constancy, consistency And organization.
Actually the app will reward users who post regularly and on timebut don’t overdo it! Try to upload your content in a time slot that suits the audience you want to reach (we recommend meal times or evenings), is always one/two videos per day.
In summary :
- Create a strong follower base between acquaintances, friends and relatives.
- You choose achievable trends related to your interestsso you can create content easily and manage it better.
- always aimoriginality and to qualityby choosing whether create posts that follow or critique trends to generate discussion and interest.
- Maintain the constancy by posting, downloading at least one/two videos per day and always in the same time slot (better if meal times or in the evening).
You are now ready to become popular on TikTok with all of its features unlocked and at your beck and call. We also recommend checking out our popular TikTok guides.