If you want your loved ones to be able to enjoy great music in high quality and streaming, consider adding them to the Spotify family plan. Remember, Spotify is the leading music streaming company and currently has over 30 million songs on its platform.
Subscription to the Family Plan can be done from a PC or a mobile device. It costs 149 pesos per month and six users can use it independently.
However, the Spotify Family Plan has a number of requirements and responsibilities that must be met. This way the plan admin gets the monthly subscription payment and the benefit of being able to add or edit group members.
How does the Spotify family plan work?
The Family Plan is a reduced price subscription for 6 family members. In the plan, each member has the option of using their own account, so each member keeps their own password and playlists when recording music. Premium Familiar is very versatile and practical, as it also includes the tools Family mix and the Explicit content filter:
- Family mix: A playlist that organizes the musical tastes of all plan members.
- Explicit content filter: A tool that the plan administrator manages to enable or disable explicit content.
How to open a Spotify family plan?
The user who will manage the plan subscribes to it via their existing account or via a new one. By subscribing to the subscription, the administrator will be able to:
- Manage payments.
- Establish domicile.
- Invite and remove members.
- Control explicit content.
In addition, it is important to know that if you are already part of a Premium Family package with a collaborating company, you will have to terminate with them and wait until the package is exhausted in order to manage your own package.
How to join a Family Plan?
To join a manager plan through someone else, you must meet the following conditions:
- Log in or sign up with your own Spotify account.
- Accept the administrator’s invitation to join the plan.
- Enter the address provided by the plan administrator.
As you can see, these are very simple steps that depend (to a greater extent) on the instructions of the Premium Family plan administrator. Therefore, by accepting the invitation, you accept the plan terms and conditions, and you will not be able to join another channel while the subscription is active.
How do I add and remove members from the Spotify Family Plan?
If you are an administrator of a Spotify Family Plan, surely you want to know how to onboard or remove channel members. Subscription to the Family Plan can be done by 179 pesos per month And, as we mentioned earlier, six members (including you) will have access to the plan.
Add a family member to the plan
To add a family member, follow these steps:
- Visit your account page.
- Click on Premium Family Plan in the left menu.
- Select the available position.
- Click on “Invite a family member using a link»Or enter the email address associated with the Spotify account.
- Click on “Send an invitation“.
You will then receive a confirmation email when the added member accepts the invitation to the Family Plan.
Removing a member does the following
- Sign into your account.
- Click on Premium Family Plan.
- Select the member you want to remove and click “To delete”.
Ready! Very simple, isn’t it? You can now share the Spotify service with your loved ones. Remember that as an administrator you have responsibilities to fulfill and that you are subject to the terms and conditions of the platform.