Motorola has announced the start of sales in Italy of two of the smartphones it presented last November:
- moto g200 5g it is offered at 599.90 in the 8/128 GB variant in the color Stellar Blue – Link to buy on Amazon
- moto g51 5g it is instead positioned at 279.90 in the 4/128 GB Indigo Blue variant – Link to buy on Amazon
Motorola moto g200 arrives in Italy at 599.90
Equipped with the Snapdragon 888+ 5G mobile platform, moto g200 5g thought “for users who want top-level performance and 5G speed at a reasonable cost”, underlines the manufacturer. It aims to provide a high-end user experience and a good photographic sector, as well as support for artificial intelligence and Snapdragon Elite Gaming features. In addition to 5G, the smartphone can benefit from the support of Wi-Fi 6E networks, while on the multimedia side we have Dolby Atmos and Snapdragon Sound.
The display of a 6.8″ Full HD+ Max Vision with 144Hz refresh rate and certification HDR10also offering the possibility of covering the entire range DCI-P3. The smartphone has three rear cameras, including the main 108 MP which can combine 9 times larger pixels into one, an ultra wide-angle with Macro Vision function and a depth sensor which works with the main one to implement creative effects in shots. , like the blur in the background. moto g200 5g capable of recording in 8K and supports Ready For mode, which allows you to connect the phone to a larger screen, via cable or wirelessly, enabling a more immersive user experience.
The smartphone can be unlocked via the side fingerprint sensor and uses a 33W 5000mAh rechargeable battery. Below is the complete list of technical specifications:
- Screen: 6.8″ 144Hz, FHD+ (1080×2460), 396ppi, 20:9, IPS TFT LCD
- CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ 5G
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128 GB UFS 3.1
- Rear camera
- Director: 108 megapixels, (f/1.9, 2.1μm) | Ultra Pixels
- Big angle: 8 megapixels (f/2.2, 1.12μm) | 120 | Macrovision | focus distance 3cm
- Depth: 2 megapixels, (f/2.4, 1.75um)
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, (f/2.2, 1.0um) | Quad Pixel Technology
- connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Wi-Fi 6E. Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Drums5,000mAh with 33W turbo charging
- Dimensions: 168.07 x 75.53 x 8.89mm
- Mass: 202 grams
- bone: Android 11
Motorola moto g51 5G, next generation connectivity at a good price, in Italy at 279.90
moto g51 5g a device equipped with a 6.8 “Full HD + screen at 120 Hz maximum and a triple rear camera, with the particularity of offering 5G connectivity at an affordable cost. Behind it, we find a 50 MP sensor with Quad Pixel technology, a module with 118 ultra-wide-angle lens and finally a Macro module.It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Pro mobile platform, offering significantly higher performance than the previous generation.It uses a battery of 5,000mAh, also with 33W fast charging.
- Screen: 6.8″ Max Vision, FHD+ (2400×1080) | 20:9 , LCD | 120Hz refresh rate
- CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Pro
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Rear camera
- Director: 50 megapixels, f/1.8, 0.64μm) | 1/2.76″
- Big angle: 8 megapixels, (f/2.2, 1.12um) | POV 118
- Macros: 2 megapixels, (f/2.4, 1.75um)
- Front camera: 13 megapixels, (f/2.2, 1.12um)
- connectivity: dual nano-SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, AGPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB 2.0 Type-C, 3.5 mm jack
- Dimensions: 170.47 x 76.54 x 9.13mm
- Mass: 208 grams
- bone: Android 11
Gift ideas, why waste time and risk making mistakes?
GIVE AN AMAZON COUPON!