On the sidelines of the publication of the financial results, they confirmed Switches as the best-selling home console in the history of nintendothe house of Kyoto formalized the release date games scheduled for this year. He also confirmed that titles such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2, Splatoon 3, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Bayonetta 3 continue to be expected for 2022, while for Metroid Prime 4 we will have to wait a little longer.
Upcoming launches for Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus – January 28, 2022 (already available)
- TRIANGULAR STRATEGY – March 4, 2022
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land – March 25, 2022
- Advance Wars 1+2: Reboot Camp spring 2022
- Splaton 3 2022
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope 2022
- Followed by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 2022
- Bayonet 3 2022
- Metroid Prime 4 – Be announced
The names of the sequel to Breath of the Wild and Metroid Prime 4, specific to Nintendo, should be understood as temporary, and will almost certainly appreciate the (small?) differences between now and the final launch. Among the most interesting games is also the Sequel to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battledeveloped at Ubisoft’s headquarters in Milan with a turn-based gameplay reminiscent of XCOM. Bayonet 3however, once again by PlatinumGames, once again betting on the inspiration of its protagonist and excellent art direction (more details on the game here).
More details on upcoming Nintendo releases can be found here. For releases for all platforms slated for 2022, however, check out that special.